Slider

Pregnancy Journal :: 27 Weeks

4/22/12

Let’s just say this week of pregnancy has been the longest week of my life! The past 2 weeks I think everyone I know has come down with a horrible cold and flu. It was going around in my office and some of our family got it really bad. I tried so hard to not get it but sure enough on Saturday morning when I woke up I felt horrible. Now almost a week later I still feel the same. I was out of work for 2 days and did nothing but sleep. My doctor put me on the z-pack and it has helped a little bit. I guess it will just take its course, but man being pregnant and sick is not fun.  
Not much change in my pregnancy this week besides Dylan is moving so much and it gets stronger and stronger every week. Sometimes I will get this kick from him that I have to like catch my breath. I ABSOUTLY love it! At night after dinner Greg and I have been playing music for him and putting my phone right on my belly with the music. It is so funny to watch because the phone will move up and down when he kicks.  We think he likes the music since his kicks get stronger when we play it.
This pregnancy has become so surreal for me in the past 2 weeks. I think with him moving so much and actually seeing my belly move when he moves, is such a miracle of god. The bond that I feel with him is already so strong, that I cannot imagine the bond when he actually arrives into this world. Greg talks to him all the time and it is so cute, it melts my heart! We have my 28 week check up next Friday so I am hoping we will have some more up to date information for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan