Slider

Pregnancy Journal :: 25 Weeks

4/2/12

Well this week I have now been starting to count back wards. I know I am 25 weeks but I now have 15 weeks to go. It's funny how in the beginning of your pregnancy you count forward because you are so excited about your belly showing, feeling your baby move and watching them grow in the ultra sounds. Then once you get to the half way point you start to count back wards, well at least that is what I have been doing. Now my feet are swelling, my belly is much bigger, I can no longer get comfortable at night because he is moving a lot ( which I love ) I get hot really easily, etc....These are just a few things that I am now experiencing as time goes on and not looking forward to the hot months ahead.

This last Friday I had my 25 week appointment and this was the first appointment that we did not get an ultra sound. I was so sad at first because I love being able to see him. This appointment we met with my doctor to go over a few things. She made sure I was feeling ok and nothing was abnormal and any questions I had. She listened to his heart beat and it was a very strong one. She also measured my belly and I am measuring about a week ahead. Other then that nothing new to report! Getting excited and cannot wait for him to come into this world.

I felt I should give a little hubby report in this post. Greg is so excited to meet his son and cannot wait for him to come into this world! He told me the other day that he cannot wait to fall asleep with him and tell him how much he loves him. Greg has been such a great support the last 6 months. He has put up with all of my mood changes, tiredness, and most of all helping with a lot of stuff around the house on the days that I just want to lay on the couch. There was a reason I married my husband and I love him more and more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan