Slider

Cave Quest-Church Camp

7/6/16

Last week I enrolled Dylan for his first church camp at our church. I was so excited but a little nervous at first. Originally I was going to just let him go, but because this was his first time I wanted to be there with him. So I volunteered with my best friend to be leaders for a group of five amazing sweet kids and one of them being my nephew. My best friend Kendall also has a sweet little boy with DS and we all got to be together!  So because we volunteered our Haylee got to be in a class each day also. The first couple days she cried, but by the third day she did awesome! She is pretty much all about mommy right now and very attached. Praying its just a little phase....

Each day at camp they had a new lesson about Jesus and learning about him. We started our morning off with lots of signing (which Dylan now knows every song) After our group gathering we would all split into our individual groups. It truly was one of my favorite weeks and getting to spend this time with Dylan was so much fun! He did so awesome, and I knew the Lord would have his hands on him as he went into the week. He learned so much and really followed directions and had the best time! We cannot wait for next year!


















IMG_2789 from Michelle Lopez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan