Slider

Love is in the air

2/24/16

When I was little my parents always made Valentine's Day such a fun and loving day for my sister and I. They used to decorate the house pink and red, and get us the cutest little gifts. My dad would even get us flowers. Greg and I have never really been a big Valentine's couple. I love to go to dinner and exchange cute cards, but sometimes I feel it is a little over rated. Love should be every day! But now having kids I want to make it just as special as it was for me growing up.

This year I decorated the house, got them some cute gifts and we all had a special dinner as a family. The best part of this holiday was Dylan's school had the sweetest Valentine's dance. They decorated the whole room, had lots of fun music and exchanged little valentine cards to his class. This to me was the best LOVE day I could of ever asked for!

She was so excited to go to brother's school







Couples that are healthy together stay together-Love my Valentine gift


Can't have Valentine's without Susie Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan