Slider

Love is in the air

10/5/15

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”  

A few weekends ago we headed up to Santa Barbara for our dear friend's Kevin and Sam's wedding. Greg was in the wedding so our weekend was going to be jam packed. We decided to bring my mom along to help with the kids. We stayed in a cute little Inn right by the beach and of course it was big enough to accommodate all 5 of us. Grandma was an awesome help! I had a hard time leaving the kids, so my mom offered to come along (she is the best)....

Friday night we had rehearsal and a beautiful dinner after for the family of the bride and groom and the wedding party. After dinner everyone decided to go to a club/bar for some drinks. It was pretty funny to see as I don't remember the last time I stayed out till 1:30 in the morning. We were in a college town where most people don't even start there night till 10:00pm. At home I am well asleep by that time. How times have changed since having kids, It's nice to do that once in awhile, but I sure as heck cannot keep up like I used to.

Saturday we went over to my cousins house to visit. I have not been to see there house since they moved 3 years ago. There house is just beautiful! They took us to a great Mexican restaurant for lunch. I really do love Santa Barbara. I love the quite-small town feeling and of course we always love the beach. After lunch we went back to the hotel so Greg could head over to get ready for the wedding and pictures with the wedding party. I stayed to get ready and help my mom with the kids before I left. Oh...how I love "Uber" these days. We used it the whole weekend so we did not have to drive anywhere. The wedding was at the beautiful El Encancto. It's simply amazing and at the top of Santa Barbara with views that are simply breath taking. The ceremony was stunning, and in the most perfect spot. It was in a small courtyard over a little pond. They exchanged vows that were just beautiful and Kevin's vows were over the top and made me cry like a baby. They are truly meant for each other and more in love then ever! The night went on with a beautiful reception and lots and lots of dancing. I think I sweat my booze off..ha!

It was a weekend to remember and we are so happy for Kevin and Sam. We love them so much! Thank you mom for taking care of our babies and being the best grandma ever!














No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan