Slider

My Sweet Little Valentines

2/20/15

Better late then never right? I have been so behind on my post these days and can barley find time for myself, let alone to sit down and try to write. That's what I think the second kid will do to you!

We are not much of a Valentine family or should I say my husband and I are not. We don't really like the crowds and for us Valentines day is everyday in our eyes. But now that I have kids I love doing little things for them and seeing the love and joy in there eyes. I made a little goodie bag for Dylan with some of his favorite things and for Haylee not much and she does not really know the meaning of it yet or would even think to look at a piece of Candy. After the kids went down Greg made me a super nice dinner and got a nice bottle of wine to go with it. At about 8:30 these two tired parents of two were pretty much passed out cold on the couch! Oh, the things that change when having kids.

I hope you all had a beautiful and loving Valentines Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan