Slider

Dylan's Birthday Party

7/8/14

This year I decided to make my life easier and plan a much smaller birthday party for Dylan, with just friends and family. I think I learned my lesson last year for his 1st. It was an amazing day and we celebrated him and loved it, but in the end it was just way too much work!

I booked a room at one of our favorite local pizza places and it was so much fun! There was only about 25 of us, but it was perfect! I made cupcakes and got balloons and he loved it. I was so excited this year as he actually enjoyed us singing happy birthday to him. He loved it so much he kept telling us he wanted more. It was a very nice day spent with our family and it was the easiest clean up ever! We may be doing more like these in the future.










 
 

 
 


Happy Birthday Dylan from Michelle Lopez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan