Slider

Baby Lopez #2

5/7/14

Well I think I have neglected my blog long enough! It has been quite sometime since I have been on here. Things have been pretty crazy in our household and of course that has to do with me being pregnant with baby #2. This pregnancy has been very hard and I was really sick this time around. That might have something to do with the fact that we are having a girl!!! We could not be happier and so excited for our growing family. We cannot wait for Dylan to have a baby sister to play with and learn so many things. I am due November 10 and I am about 14 weeks along. I am finally feeling better and getting some energy back. Thank you to my husband for being patient with my mood swings and my (not so much self)the past 7 weeks, but we made it!

Greg and I our over the moon to have another baby. We have always wanted a noisy house so I guess we will be getting that sooner then we think. Dylan is still to young to understand, but I am sure when there is another baby in the house and it is not just him anymore he will soon wonder "what the heck is going on"!! We will defiantly enjoy this time with Dylan as we will soon be a family of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan