Slider

Disneyland

1/28/14

A few weeks ago we took Dylan to Disneyland for the very first time-I was so excited! For Christmas my mom got all the kids and grand kids tickets and with all of our hectic schedules we were finally able to go.

My cousin met us there with her 2 daughters Logan and Paige, and of course Caleb and Chloe were just so happy! Our beautiful nanny Brittany also joined us for the day.I feel January is a very good month to visit as everyone has gone back to school and the holidays are over. I think the longest we waited on a line was about 45 minutes.

Dylan had been teething so I was not sure how or what our day was going to be like. Before I left the house I had packed the Motrin just in case we needed it. ( and we did)!!! We had such an amazing and fun day with the family. I could not believe the little kids went on all the big roller coasters." I don't even go on all of them." Dylan did great! He loved the rides and all of the lights. We cannot wait to go again!


The Crew

Add caption


Love these little girls




Jenna had suregery on her leg, so she was in a wheel chair




Space Mountain

This is what a hard day looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan