Slider

Showering With Love

3/26/13

"Going to the chapel, and there going to get married!"...This past weekend we celebrated my best friend Mikala with a bridal shower full of love. It was just beautiful! This was such a fun shower because it was all of our girlfriends from high school. I feel so blessed to call all these beautiful ladies my friends. It is so awesome that we have all stayed so close through out these years! I love all of them to pieces. Mikala is getting married in the next couple of weeks on a beautiful island for a destination wedding. Greg and I are very sad we will be missing it, but will celebrate when they get home. I am so excited for Mikala and Adam and there beautiful future together. We love you....








No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan