Slider

Dear Dylan:: 9 Months

3/26/13

9 months ago I was in the delivery room giving birth to this little precious man of mine, and today I can't believe that he is getting older by the second.


Lately I have not been posting as much as I used to. We have been so busy with our daily schedule, life, work and everything with Dylan it has been a full time job...which means no time for myself. I love being busy, but honestly I never thought having a full time job and having a baby would keep me this busy. To tell you the truth-I love it! I love being busy and I love nothing more in the world then being a mom. This is everything I have always wanted and it is the most amazing gift! I have a lot of catching up to do as far as what we have been up to, but this post today is about my Dylan!


Dylan, Dylan, Dylan! That is all I can say. His laugh, his smile, his energy, everything about him we LOVE. He has been talking so much lately and has really found his voice. I think he says "Dada" a lot, but I have been trying to get him to say "Mama", and of course my husband loves this. We almost have him on a schedule. He has now transitioned over to 2 naps a day. We put him to bed between 7:30-8:00 and he is out like a light. I don't know how it happened but for some reason Dylan wake's up at 5:30 am and decided he wanted to be on daddy's hours. My husband (if some of you don't know him) he is a morning person at heart.  When I tell people how early Dylan wakes up they say.."well try putting him to bed later?" Guess what, I tried it and no matter what time he goes down he is up at 5:30! Hopefully he will transition out of this time, but for now-Daddy is on morning duties. Dylan eats everything in sight. Everything that I have given him to eat he loves.


Dylan is doing awesome as far as his milestones. We still have our therapist coming once a week and we are really working on Dylan sitting up. He sits, but then kind of gets a little lop sided. He try's really hard! He defiantly has his dads determination. Again, I don't like to compare Dylan to anyone because he will have his own milestones but he is pretty much right on track for his age which is a big deal in the Lopez house!


Happy 9 month birthday to our beautiful baby boy. We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan