Slider

January 2013

2/5/13

I can't believe we are already in the month of February. It just seems like we were celebrating Christmas. I guess that's what happens when life is pretty busy!

Speaking of busy, we have been pretty busy ourselves this last month. It's a work life balance for us. With both of us working full time are weeks are pretty jam packed. Greg and I really try to find a good balance in helping each other and we make a pretty good team. It's been pretty hard adjusting to being a full time mom and working full time. There are days I really want to crawl in a hole, but for the most part I really enjoy doing both. I LOVE being a mom, but I also love that feeling of independence and getting out of the house and working.

Dylan is doing awesome! He continues to surprise us in all of his milestones. He is the greatest little boy in the world, we just love him so much! Here is January in pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan