Slider

1 Month Old

7/27/12

Today you are 1 month old. I cannot believe that it has already been a month since you were born. You are the most beautiful, loving, sweet little boy ever. I never new I could love something and someone so much! It is the most amazing feeling in the world. God truly has blessed your daddy and I with the greatest gift anyone could ever ask for!

When I sit and feed you at night and then rock you to sleep, I just hold you and kiss you. I could do this till you are 40. I never want to put you to bed because I love that feeling of having you close, close to my heart. I love the smell of you and the noises you make. I love when you look at me when you hear my voice. I love when you hold my hand. I love the days we spend together. I love the little smiles you make when you are sleeping. There are nights when you are sleeping next to me that I just stare at you because I cannot get enough. I usually end up falling asleep because I tell myself we have our whole lives together and I am the luckiest Mom and person in this world because God chose me as your Mommy.

You weigh 7 pounds 8 ounces. You eat about 3 to 4 ounces and last night was the first time you slept from 10:00pm to 6:00am. You love to take naps in your swing and love to go on walks.You truly are the sweetest little boy in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan