Slider

Warren Buffet Annual Meeting

5/6/12

So this last week Greg got to go with his work to the Warren Buffet annual meeting in Omaha Nebraska. This is one of the biggest investment meetings in the world and such a great experience for people who get to go. The meeting consist of Warren Buffet speaking, showing of a short movie and then opens for anyone to ask questions. He left Thursday morning and got back last night around 7:00pm.One of the perks of working for is company is when they do go somewhere for business they get to go on a private jet. As you can tell I DO-NOT feel sorry for him. Most of you know that I am not a fan of flying but when I saw this nice plane I actually thought to myself, that would be a very nice way of flying!!

The last 4 months Greg has been studying is little AS>>>>> off for his series 64 exam that he will be taking on Friday afternoon. This is a very important test and also a huge deal for Greg. He has been working so hard for this day and I am so proud of him. Please say a big prayer and I know he will do AWESOME!!!



1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan