Slider

Pregnancy Journal:: 28-29 Weeks

5/6/12

I just realized I am a little behind on my pregnancy journals. It must be the craziness of our lives lately! Today I have finally found some time to sit down and blog.

Well I think I have finally been feeling what pregnancy really feels like. The last 7 months everything has been great for me. I have had a ton of energy, my weight has been right on, my working out has been consistant and I really have not felt big. Then just this last week my feet have really been starting to swell, which is crazy! I thought to myself " this only happens in the end?" There was one day that they were so swollen that I actually called my doctor just to be sure. I went in to see my doctor just to rule out preclampsyia and thank goodness I did not have it. She just said "Welcome to Pregnancy"! Ha! I wake up in the mornings and DO-NOT want to get ready for work, I am tired everyday, I pee every freaking second, my nights of sleeping our pretty much gone and I feel like I have 500 pounds on me. I new this would come one day and of course there is nothing I can do because we are now on count down. I am in my third trimester and almost 30 weeks as of Tuesday. Honestly this pregnancy has been pretty easy so I cannot complain.

We went to the doctors for my 28 week check up and everything looks great! Dylan is growing strong and hard. I have only gained about 24 pounds but again this pregnancy is not over yet. I will now go to my doctors every 3 weeks and then towards the end I will go every week. As we were walking out I looked at Greg and said " He will be here before we know it"!!! I am so ready for him and cannot wait to kiss his beautiful little face and snuggle him everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan