Slider

Summer it's been real

9/9/17

Well summer has been bitter sweet for me this year. I was so excited for school to get, so we could  have a break and of course we were looking forward to our amazing vacations we had planned! I was excited to not have schedules, and to just do fun things with no rush in our mornings. Dylan was scheduled for summer school for part of our summer. Mornings Haylee and I would take our beach or harbor walks, and then get home to wait for Dylan. We had lot's of play dates, pool days and beach days. We enjoyed the dollar movies on Tuesdays with my sister and the kids. I put the kids in a little gym class and they loved it. It really was cute having them do a class together.We had spent the 4th of July at my dad and step mom's house, and celebrated my birthday with Greg, my mom and our best friends. Dylan had his annual heart check up and he got the all clear again, and the doctor said his heart looks perfect! That is always what we want to hear. It was definitely busy with both the kids at home for me, but I loved every minute of it!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan