Slider

Wild Safari Park

11/30/16

This Past week we decided to surprise the kids to a visit to the wild animal park! We went the day before Thanksgiving and it was one heck of a day. Surprisingly NO one was there. We felt like we had the whole park to ourselves. It was actually really nice since both the kids are all over the place and just want to run every where. Sitting in a stroller anymore is not there favorite thing ( can you blame them). The weather was perfect, and I love spending time with my sweet family and making memories.

Neither one of us had been to the wild animal park and I can tell you I actually like it better then the zoo. The park is beautiful, the animals our amazing and I absolutely loved the tram ride out into the open where you get up close and personal with the beautiful animals. It was a special day and we can't wait to take them again!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan