Slider

Haylee Lynn:: 9 & 10 Months

8/26/15

Well as you can see I have been lagging on my post lately. It has been a very busy summer with work, vacations, therapy for Dylan and just life in general!

Haylee turned 9 months this month and is about to be 10 months on the 3rd of September. I thought I would combine these last few months into one post. Haylee is growing like a weed and it is making me sad everyday. I can't believe my little girl will be 1 years old in about 2 months. Where does the time go? Haylee is one of the sweetest little girls ever, but man she can be a pistol...She loves her brother so much and gets so excited whenever he wakes up in the morning and from naps. She is the early riser these days as Dylan is starting to sleep in (thank the lord) Haylee is now on about 11-12 hours of sleep a night which is awesome! This last week we have dropped her 3rd nap and onto 2 naps a day. I think this has helped her sleep a little better at night as she is super tired by time bed time comes around. She is pulling up on everything and getting into everything. She is starting to say words like.."ball", "mama", "dada" and babbles up a storm. She loves most all foods, as avocado is her #1 choice. She could eat a whole one. We are working on big girl foods and she is loving most of it so far. I am hoping to just give her everything as I don't think I can handle another picky eater in the house(Greg & Dylan)! Haylee loves when people chase her around the house, it is the cutest thing ever-especially when her brother runs after her. She loves to drink out of her sippy cup, but still prefers us to feed her, her bottle. This mama cannot wait till those bottle are done! She is obsessed with her "dog-dog" it's a cute little stuffed animal dog that we happened to get at ikea. I have not let her sleep with it yet, but when she is up or we go anywhere that dog comes along.

Haylee Lynn, you are the sweetest little girl in the world. Mommy, Daddy and Dylan love you so much! You are truly a blessing to this family as well to your brother. The love you two have for each other is something so special. I cannot wait to watch you two grow up together. Your heart and smiles is what completes are family....



Love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan