Slider

Happy 35th Greg

5/12/15

A few weeks ago we celebrated my husband's 35th birthday and a 6 month old little girl. I ask myself this every time...but where does the time go? It goes by way to fast! One day I would like it to slow down, but for now we will keep up with the craziness of our life. I would not trade it for the world.

When I first started to plan Greg's birthday it started with a big dinner with lots of friends and family. With everything going on right now with work, Dylan's crazy schedule and a very high demanding  6 month old I decided to just stick with a low key dinner with family. We got a sitter that night which was very nice for us adults. We had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants near our house. Greg golfed earlier in the day so the kids and I went and got balloons and decorated the house. Dylan could not stop playing with them. I am so thankful for my husband each and every day. I hope you had a very special day sweetie. We love you!



Susie Cakes for my favorite man...
 



My best friend and love of my life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan