Slider

Haylee:: 5 Months

4/6/15

Well our little girl is 5 months old! Where does the time go? I feel having two kids makes them grow even faster. I don't even have a second at the most to really sit down and enjoy those precious moments. Haylee and Dylan really keep us on our toes. Haylee is such a gentle loving sweet little girl. Her smile is infectious and her belly laughs our the cutest thing in the world. She is rolling over non-stop, she loves her brother more then anything, and her energy can be seen from a mile away. She is about 16 pounds and growing. She loves to grab her toys and throw them, she loves Mickey Mouse so much and I am just waiting for that day when we are asked " when are we going to Disneyland"? Haylee finally started to sleep through the night and wakes up around 4:30-5. She eats a lot and honestly I think she is ready for some real food. She is always staring at her brother when he is eating like-"hey can you give me some of that"!

I am so thankful for this sweet little girl of ours. She has made our world a better place. I am love stricken over the friendship and love that she has for her brother and how close they are becoming. I have visions of there future together and it just makes my heart beat even harder. We love you Haylee girl and so blessed God gave you to our family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan