Slider

Father's Day

6/18/14

" Happy Father's Day to my soul mate and best friend! Thank you for being such an amazing daddy to our little Dilly and our growing beautiful baby girl! I am so very lucky and proud that our babies get to call you dad. God has blessed our entire family with an amazing man that works so hard to ensure our family has a wonderful life. We love you more then anything!"

This Father's Day we had such a special day celebrating  Greg, my dad and my brother-in-law. We all got together at my step mom's and dad's for a BBQ and a fun day in the pool with the kids! Love celebrating the special men in my life that have taught me so much and make me the person I am today!


Slip and Slide

Chloe loves her Dilly






 
 
Dylan Loved The Pool!



IMG 3531 from Michelle Lopez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan