Slider

A Heart Of Gold

11/12/13

Today I am thankful! Almost 1 year ago tomorrow are little Dylan under went open heart surgery to fix that little heart of his. As I rocked him to sleep tonight tears ran down my face thinking about how hard it was seeing him go through that and that I wish it was me. Then tears of joy came over me knowing that he is here and that little heart of his is beating harder then ever!! This little boy is the strongest little man I know and has taught me that love can conquer all, that god made everyone unique in there own way and that life is to short to sweat the small stuff! Dylan your dad and I love you to the moon and back and are so proud of you. You truly are and Angel from above! Happy 1 year Heart Surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan